The friendly but professional service provided by our experienced staff is one of the highlights of staying with us. Their goal is to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible, and every member of the team will do his or her utmost to please with warm smiles and charming Balinese hospitality.
- Villa manager
- Puri Bawana’s manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay.
- The villa’s skilled private chef is trained in local and international cuisine and is in charge of the market shopping and preparation of all guest meals. The chef will happily prepare dishes from the villa’s suggestion menu, as well accommodating special requests and dietary requirements.
- The chef is ably assisted by a talented cook who is in charge of breakfast and helping with lunch and dinner.
- Long-serving butlers look after guests needs including serving dinner and preparing drinks.
- Our housekeeping team attend the villa daily to take care of all domestic duties, inside and out. Each evening they will provide a turn-down service before they depart.
- Garden and pool
- Gardeners and pool staff attend to Puri Bawana’s lush grounds and pool.
- Puri Bawana is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by four security staff working rotating shifts.
- A maintenance engineer is on hand to fix any problems that may arise during guests’ stay.